Re... re... beginning...

missing the feet in the earth

home...

It has been now one month. Since i left guinea, my african soul. Time ran from me, from all I think. It’s hard to look back and have the impression that it was just a glimpse. But holy journeys aren’t made of time… they are made of presence, growth, comprehension and love. I’m already trapped in the rithym of the virtual world… not struggling but facing the fact and looking up, to the sky. There lays my freedom of mind and soul. And that takes me to Africa, to my good good friends here and there. The way is brought by little signs. I confess I always take too much time to read them… still I smile with my humble childhood and go… life is out there and it’s so beautiful and simple.

On this symbolic day I turn another page in my sketchbook. Today I am officially in my new nest. Warm, colorful and quiet. My little spaceship. Although I don’t celebrate like it’s supposed to be, a good bottle of wine and some music, I have all that I need… curious… a glass of water approaches these two dimensions that fill my heart tonight.

May the light enter in this new stage...

Sem comentários: